Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Best Flat Sandals for Summer 2013


As you have probably noticed, I'm not a very big fan of flats. I always thought that I shouldn't wear this style of shoe because of my height. But it’s summertime, and I just can't resist them totally! There are so many gorgeous, amazing flat sandals everywhere - and you can simply drown in the diversity of style and color choices! :) So I created for you a small list of flat sandals which I think will be the fashion stars this Summer. But don’t worry, I still stayed true to myself and chose "flat” sandals with a barely noticeable heel... short girls always like to be just a little taller! ;)
***
Как вы, наверное, уже успели заметить, я не большая поклонница обуви на плоской подошве. Я всегда считала, что с моим ростом такого рода обувь мне просто противопоказана. Но только не в это лето! Ну невозможно устоять от такого количества совершенно потрясающих сандалий на плоской подошве. А в их разнообразии можно просто утонуть! :) Поэтому я сделала для вас небольшую подборку сандалий, которые будут наиболее актуальны этим летом. И здесь я осталась верной себе и выбрала "плоскую подошву" с едва заметным каблучком, ну чтобы быть хоть чуточку повыше ;)

Yellow Shades

ModCloth

There are other options in yellow color:



Turquoise Shades

There are other options in turquoise color:





Butterfly, Spiders & Co
There are onother options:



Violet & Dusty Pink Shades

ModCloth

There are other options in pink and violet colors:



Blue Shades

ModCloth

There are other options in blue color:


xoxo,
Anya:)


Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...