Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BB Primer Cream, BareMinerals


 BB Primer Cream (light), BareMinerals

Today I want to tell you about my amazing discovery in the vast sea of primers. This is the BB Primer Cream, which also works as a light foundation.
One of the key points of my choice was the presence of SPF protection. This Primer has SPF 30, which is just perfect for me - especially for the summertime.
I love its easy (you can even say flyweight) consistency. The primer just blends with my skin leaving a light haze. It can also be used as a base for the powder when you want just a breathable touch of powder on your skin.
There are a couple of minuses: this primer is only available in two shades - "light" and "medium" - which may be a limitation if you need a range of darker shades to choose from.
An additional disadvantage may be that some complain of problems with the dispenser, which can stop working. But I've not encountered any problems myself; everything works perfectly.

My assessment - I give it a 5 out of 5, and I am glad that this product is now in my updated cosmetic bag :)
***
Сегодня хочу рассказать об удивительной находке в огромном море праймеров. Это база под макияж, которая одновременно работает как легкий тональный крем. 
Одним из ключевых моментов моего выбора было наличие SPF защиты. У этого праймера SPF 30, что для меня просто идеально, особенно для лета.
Мне очень понравилась его легкая, можно даже сказать, наилегчайшая консистенция. Праймер просто сливается с кожей, оставляя легкую дымку. Его можно использовать просто как базу под пудру, что для лета, когда хочется, чтобы кожа подышала немного, просто "must have"!
Из минусов: праймер выпускается только в двух оттенках - light и medium, что может быть некоторым ограничением при подборе нужного оттенка.
Условным недостатком может быть то, что некоторые жалуются на проблемы с дозатором, который может работать со перебоями, но я с таким не столкнулась, все работает исправно. 
Моя оценка - ставлю 5 из 5 и радуюсь его наличию и моей обновленной косметичке :)








xoxo, Anya ;)


Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...